Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (the “Agreement” or “Terms and Conditions”) are binding between you and Globe Capital Venture Holdings, Inc., hereinafter referred to as 917Ventures. 917Ventures has developed KodeGo (“KodeGo” or the “Service”), a web developing and coding educational bootcamp and alternative financing option service.
It is understood that upon registration or applying to the Service, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set forth below. If you do not wish to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you may not access or use the Service.
917Ventures may at any time modify these Terms and Conditions, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting or publication of the modified Terms and Conditions. If there are any material changes to the Terms and Conditions, we will take reasonable steps to notify you. You agree to review these Terms and Conditions periodically, and your continued use of the Services after the changes are published, with or without notification, constitutes your binding acceptable of the revised Terms and Conditions.
Only those who can form a binding contract with 917Ventures may register with KodeGo. Any use or access by anyone under the age of 18 is prohibited.
Not all products and services are available to all individuals, and registration for an account and/or submission of any information or application materials does not automatically qualify you for a specific product or service. Your eligibility and acceptance is subject to review and final determination by and at the sole discretion of 917Ventures and any of its partners.
2. USE OF THE SERVICE
Subject to these Terms and Conditions, specific eligibility requirements, and other terms, you are granted a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and revocable license to use the Service. You agree that you will create, access, and/or use only one user account, unless expressly permitted by 917Ventures, and you will not share access to your account or access information for your account with any third party. Using our Services does not give you ownership of or any intellectual property rights in our Services or the content you access.
You understand that, except for information, products, or services clearly identified as being supplied by 917Ventures, 917Ventures does not in any way operate, control, or endorse any information, products, or services on the Internet. Except for 917Venture’s identified information, products, or services, all other information, products, and services offered through the Service or on the Internet generally are offered by third parties that are not affiliated with 917Ventures.
You understand that this is a Pilot Program and the Service may be terminated at any time. 917Ventures also reserves the right to cancel, interrupt, reschedule, or modify any of the content offerings, or the Service itself, or change the point value or weight of any assignment, quiz, or other assessment. 917Ventures will, to the best of its abilities, implement the necessary preventive measures to protect its users from sensitive, offensive, or malicious content as well as protect users from technical issues. However:
- You understand that 917Ventures cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Service will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Service for the reconstruction of any lost data. You therefore assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the Service and the Internet.
- You understand that the Internet contains unedited materials, some of which are sexually explicit or may be offensive to you. You further understand that 917Ventures has no control over and accepts no responsibility whatsoever for such materials. You may access such materials at your own risk.
- 917Ventures does not make any express or implied warranties, representations, or endorsements whatsoever (including without limitation warranties of title or non-infringement, or the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose) with regard to the Service, any merchandise, information, or service provided through the Service or on the Internet generally, and as such, 917Ventures shall not be liable for any cost or damage arising either directly or indirectly from any such transaction.
- 917Ventures does not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the Service will be corrected. The Service and any software made available on the Service are provided on an "as is, as available" basis.
The Service and all included content are provided on an “as is” basis, without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied. 917Ventures specifically disclaims any and all warranties, including relating to access or use of the Service or any related content. In addition, 917Ventures does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this website is accurate, complete or current. You acknowledge and agree that any access to or use of the services or such content is at your own risk.
In no event shall 917Ventures be liable for: (a) any and all damages including but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use the Service or any information, or transactions provided on the Service or downloaded or hyper-linked from or to the Service even if 917Ventures or its representatives have been advised of the possibility of such malfunction/breakdown of the Service; or (b) any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in the content, the Service, and/or materials or information downloaded through or hyper-linked from and to the Service. In no event shall 917Ventures’ aggregate liability for all claims related to the Service exceed Php 10,000.00 or the total amount of fees received by 917Ventures from you for the use of paid services, if any, during the past six (6) months, whichever is greater.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless 917Ventures, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and third party providers from and against all losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys` fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement by you.
Furthermore, you hold 917Ventures free and harmless from suit or action arising from improper use of data, unauthorized intrusion into the site, and unlawful exposure of data.
6. THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
The provisions of paragraphs 2 (Use of the Service), 4 (Disclaimers), and 5 (Indemnification) are for the benefit of 917Ventures and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and third party providers. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf
You understand that it is your sole responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of any content, opinion, advice, services, or other information provided through the Service or on the Internet generally. The information on this website may be changed or updated without notice. 917Ventures may also make improvements and/or changes in the products, services, and/or programs described on this website at any time without notice. Information provided on this website is believed to be reliable when posted. However, 917Ventures cannot guarantee that information will be accurate, complete, and current at all times. All information in this Web Site is subject to modification from time to time without notice. Every time you access this Web Site, make sure that you check this page.
917Ventures has used its discretion, best judgment, and all reasonable efforts in collecting and preparing the information, documents (including copy, graphics, pictures, etc.), or other items provided or available herein, but any such information, document, or other item is provided or available without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the warranties of completeness, accuracy, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of any intellectual property rights.
8. MEMBER CONDUCT
As a condition of your use of the Service, you warrant to 917Ventures that you will not use the Service for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. The Service is provided to individuals only and for personal use only.
Any unauthorized commercial use of the Service, or the resale of its services, is expressly prohibited.
You agree to abide by all applicable laws and regulations in the use of the Service and are solely responsible for all acts or omissions that occur as you access the Service, including the content of your transmissions through the Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree not to:
- use the Service in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming, or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise);
- advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any non-personal purpose;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent;
- create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of a message;
- use, download, or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity that is not a Service member any directory of the Service members or other user or usage information or any portion thereof other than in the context of your use of the Service as permitted under this Agreement;
- interfere with or disrupt networks connected to the Service or violate the regulations, policies, or procedures of such networks;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service, other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the Service, through password mining or any other means;
- violate any applicable laws or regulations including, without limitation, laws regarding the transmission of technical data or software through the Service;
You agree that any dispute relating to these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of the Philippines. In the event of any dispute, the parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Taguig City, to the exclusion of others.
10. CONTACT US
If you wish to opt-out from the Service, or have any questions, complaints, or claims, you may reach us through email@example.com.